We are looking for an experience SEO executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Proven SEO experience
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility and performance.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Improve organic search results for desktop and mobile sites on all major search engines.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and implementation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Create and Implement blog strategy to achieve the traffic goals.
- Experience with Google and Bings services, including Analytics and webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Googles Keyword Tool.
- Individuals with Content writing skills will be adding advantage.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Drive implementation and maintenance of title & meta tags, URL redirects, 404 errors, robots.txt file., & Google Search Console parameters
- Design and implement tactical and strategic deliverables around link building, site analysis, and teaching others about your passion for all things SEO
- Experience with SEO Tools:
- Google analytic, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, other link and keyword research tools.
search engine optimization
off page optimization